Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

About Me

Hi! I know most of you who will be reading this blog already know me pretty well, so I'll keep the "about me" stuff pretty short and basic. I grew up in Princeton, Minnesota, and moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan when I was 12 and then to Saline, Michigan when I was 14.  I'm a freshman at BYU (Brigham Young University), which is a private LDS school located in Provo, Utah. I'm studying Medical Laboratory Science in order to fulfill pre-med requirements and, hopefully, become a surgeon, neurologist, or pathologist someday. If I could pick a surgery specialty, I would have to say neuro, cardio, or neonatal (in other words, brains, hearts, or babies).

My roommate is Karinne Stacey, who is also from Saline. She is studying industrial design. I still don't know quite what that is, I think it has something to do with computer-aided drafting and architecture. We live in Helaman Halls (on-campus dorm-style housing here at BYU). 

I don't have a lot of time to email or talk on the phone, since I'm taking a lot of classes and have a part-time job; that's why I decided to start this blog! I wanted to be able to share what's been going on in my life each week, and this seemed to be the easiest way to do it. I will (hopefully) be uploading a new post every Sunday. At least that's the goal!

If any of you need my address for any reason, just shoot me an email below and I will send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment