Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Midterms Begin (February 12-18)

Sorry that this week's post is a little late... I have a pretty valid excuse for that. However, sadly I do not have a very good excuse for not taking any pictures this week. I'm really sorry! More next week!

So last weekend was pretty good. I had a good Sunday, even though I was too sick to get out of bed. I had a really bad migraine.

 The rest of the week went pretty well! I went to Italian 4 out of the 5 days of the week! I also got an A on my Italian oral exam, a B on my Italian written exam, and a B+ on my psychology exam!! I haven't gotten below an 80 on any midterms yet this semester... hopefully, I can keep the streak going with my two religion midterms coming up this weekend and next week.

I honestly can't remember a lot of what I did last week. I just know that at the end of the week I started getting really bad anxiety, which climaxed this most recent Sunday... I don't have a ton of time to write about it right now so I will write more about it this upcoming Sunday. I have to do my homework now!

I miss all of you so very very much and I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! (P.S. I didn't do anything on Valentine's Day... I don't really like it very much. It's silly to me.)

Next post coming this Sunday!

RANDOM PHOTO


Emma and I aren't huge fans of ward prayer... last Sunday (the 12th) we just goofed off and hung upside down on the couch until it was time to actually pray with the ward.

Sorry that I don't have more pictures (or words) this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment