Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Maybe I Should be Sleeping Instead of Writing this Post (October 9th - October 15th)

If there is one thing Karinne would tell you about me this week, it's that I have either gotten too much sleep or not enough sleep. I slept way too much on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so I got really behind on homework, and decided to pull an all-nighter last night and finish everything. I got done at 6:30 this morning and then I went to church. Then I came home and took a 6-hour-long nap. I'm going to have to take a sleeping pill tonight or something. (Will I ever get the hang of this adulting thing???)

Honestly, I feel kind of bad, this week I don't have very many pictures. I do have two videos though so maybe that will make up for it!

This week was homecoming, so lots of fun stuff was happening around campus. There was a slip n' slide filled with bright blue foam, a pancake breakfast, the football game and parade, and a rollerskating night at the Orem fun center. Sadly, I didn't get to participate in any of it because I was so busy trying to do my homework (and sometimes failing).

The one thing I thought was really cool was the lighting of the Y. Students hiked up the Y with little lanterns and filled in the big cement Y one of the mountains overlooking BYU. It looked so cool from down on campus! I didn't get a very good picture, but I still got a picture! (The Y is the little glowing thing behind the clock tower.)

Part of me is really sad that I didn't get to be part of any homecoming activities. Honestly, it's been really hard for me not to beat myself up over my poor time management this week. The one good thing is that I definitely will do better next week, there's no way I'm having another weekend like this one.

Karinne definitely manages her time better than me - HOWEVER, last night we were both procrastinating and decided to deep clean our dorm. Like at the level of vacuuming the chairs haha...


Yesterday afternoon, there was a Michigander apple cider and donut gathering. OH MY GOODNESS did I need some fresh donuts and apple cider. I miss the apple orchards, corn fields, barns, and cider mills so badly here. I really, really miss Michigan falls. It's almost liked I'm being jipped out of a fall here haha...

Honestly, there isn't much more to write about this week. I feel so bad. I really hope that next week is more interesting...

P.S. I love popcorn. And all of you guys too, but mostly popcorn. :)

















RANDOM PHOTO (OR VIDEO) GALLERY (OR FEATURE PRESENTATION)


Emma and I are such goons (to steal a word from her vocabulary). Literally she calls everyone a goon haha... 





No comments:

Post a Comment