Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

What the Heck (October 23rd - October 29th)

SO. This week was weird. I honestly have no idea what to write right now!

This Monday for FHE we did a swing dancing activity. It was kind of boring for me because it was really basic and the few times I've swing danced I've been flipped all over the place and tossed around like a sack of potatoes, which is EXHILARATING! On the other hand, just being spun around is quite disappointing... Oh well, the activity had good intentions, and I'm sure everyone else had a lot of fun! (Now I sound like a total party pooper and a grump, I'm sorry.)

On Wednesday our Relief Society had a fall photo shoot. I was so glad that people actually showed up! The past couple activities we've had, only about three people showed up. I think the majority of the hall came to this one! The pictures are so pretty too. :) I'll include more below, but here is one of all of the girls who came.

Honestly nothing else really happened that is worth mentioning this week... Our ward had a Halloween party but I forgot to take a picture of my costume! I'll take a picture on Monday.

RANDOM PHOTO GALLERY


The girls in my Relief Society on our way to take pictures. It's so pretty outside!


Karinne wrote this beautiful piece of poetry when Emma asked her to revise her essay. Appreciate it.


I was a little loopy during the photo shoot... I don't know if you can tell. I wasn't feeling too good so I was on pain medication haha... I've never been so excited to throw leaves in my life!! In general though, this is a hilariously dysfunctional picture of all of us hahaha...


This is the DEMON CAT that scares the CRAP out of me every time I exit a bathroom stall. I HATE IT. It just stares into my soul with it's demon eyes. :(


The weekly pic of me and Emma haha


A picture of moi. I knew my mom would want to see it so I included in this post haha...


This picture drives me CRAZY. Every time I see it I'm like, "fix your hair ya goon." AARRRGHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment