Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's Getting Really Hard to Keep Coming Up with Blog Titles (November 14th - November 19th)

This week was still pretty rough, but it was balanced out with some fun!

On Wednesday I was dead. Not necessarily physically, but in every other possible way. However, I could not fall asleep due to the fact that I slept in very late, so my friends Mad and Carolyn and I put on our Christmas onesies and went on a walk around Helaman Halls. Honestly, I'm surprised guys didn't ask us for our numbers when they saw us... we looked dang hot. Also, I felt very fabulous, as you can see from the picture on the left. Actually, whenever guys noticed us they acted very confused or freaked out haha... We did get one guy to try to buy us pizza rolls out of a vending machine, but he couldn't figure out how to work the stupid thing. It was very frustrating, let me tell you. Overall, though, it was a good night. We got home at about 3:00 AM. (There will be more pictures to follow.)

I'm not gonna lie, this week was filled with a LOT of late nights. I had some pretty bad insomnia and it got me on a bad sleep cycle. I had a hard time focusing at any given time. I felt pretty upset at myself for that, but this week is a new week and everything will work out okay. (Also it's Thanksgiving so what could go wrong haha...)

I forgot to mention this, but last week I decided that I want to serve a mission. Since I'm not going to medical school anymore, I feel like I have more flexibility and would totally love to serve the Lord for 18 months and share His gospel with other people. I am so excited! 

It snowed on Thursday!! It was soooo pretty. Samuel and I went on a walk around campus and looked at how pretty it was. We got pretty soaked though because it melted when it hit us. It was worth it though! I wish I had taken pictures. The bell tower looked especially pretty. 

I am very behind on homework, so much so that I have decided that it is better at this point to give up trying to catch up and to just start up fresh and new and study what I missed when I study for the final. 

RANDOM PHOTO GALLERY


Mad and I (she is my super hot visiting teaching partner)


Mad discovered that I was super light and started running around everywhere with me on her back. It was super fun haha...


I hit a wall at about 2:30, but then Carolyn came over and got me up and we started stalking more unfortunate souls who were still up at that unholy hour. 


We had a shower party on Thursday!!! It was fun. :)


All of the late nights caught up to me and I accidentally fell asleep on Emma's bed for three hours. She was kind enough to document it for me.


Late nights with Emma in the mezzanine haha... This picture was taken at 4:30 in the morning after we watched 10 Things I Hate About You. I just want to say that that movie made absolutely no sense to me haha... 

Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment