Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Break (November 20th - November 26th)

This week was nice because I didn't have to go to class! I didn't do much for Thanksgiving though. I stayed in my dorm most of the time. The one thing that all of the girls did that stayed here was decorate our hall with tons of snowflakes. I didn't help much as I wish I did, but I did make a handful of the snowflakes.

It was kind of hard not being with my family for Thanksgiving. They were in northern Wisconsin most of the week with my dad's family, so it was sad seeing pictures of all the cousins and not being able to be there with them. I'm going home in 19 days though, so it won't be long before I'm back to the lakes and trees in Michigan with my crazy family haha...

This week I realized that I might want to switch my major again. I don't know what I want to do. I was thinking about maybe elementary education or going back to dietetics. I have no idea. If any of you have opinions please tell me because I feel kind of lost at the moment with what I want to do.

Earlier this week, before break, I was sick with a fever and the sniffles. (I always feel weird saying I have the sniffles haha, it sounds so silly.) I was pretty much bed bound and kind of depressed, so Samuel FaceTimed me, which was nice. My visiting teachers also brought me hot cocoa and Emma let me crash on her bed for a few hours. :)

On Tuesday some friends and I went out to try to catch a movie at the theater, but by the time we got there all the tickets were sold out, so we went to Walmart instead haha... We basically had a scavenger hunt, which was pretty fun I guess. Afterward we went to InNOut, which I had never had before.

Sorry that I don't have much to say again this week. Next week probably won't be much different, since I won't be as social and will be spending most of my time catching up in my classes and doing homework and studying for finals. SO much fun. Ugh.

Oh! One last thing. I cut Samuel's hair and didn't totally destroy it. (Mostly due to him telling me what to do the whole time haha...)





RANDOM PHOTO (There's no gallery because there's only one...)


Photo credit for this one goes to Samuel. It describes my life so accurately right now that it's not even fair haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment